Open Banking Expo Awards 2022
July 7, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Open Banking Expo Awards
Entry deadline: 14 April 2022
Ceremony: 7 July 2022
Open Banking has the power to transform lives and businesses. It is the most significant digital transformation the financial services sector has seen in decades. Introduced to stimulate competition, drive innovation, and offer consumers and businesses greater control of their finances, there are already so many success stories.
The Open Banking Expo Awards is the only awards scheme serving the Open Banking and Open Finance industry across the globe. Launched virtually in 2021, it attracted more than 120 entries across 15 categories, with 90 companies shortlisted.
It returns in 2022 on 7 July; the deadline for entries is 1 April 2022.
Contact email@example.com for more information or visit www.openbankingexpoawards.com to submit your entries or to book tickets. Book by 7 June to get 10% off.
The 2022 categories:
- Best Use of Open Banking Data
- Best Use of Open Banking by a Non-Financial Services Company NEW
- Best Open Banking Partnership – Consumer
- Best Open Banking Partnership – Commercial
- Best App – Consumer
- Best App – Commercial
- Best Customer Experience
- Best ASPSP API Suite NEW
- Open Banking for Good Award
- Best Third-Party Provider
- Best Anti-Fraud Solution NEW
- Best Open Banking Payments Project NEW
- Best Open Finance Innovation
- Open Banking Pioneer Award – Individual
- Open Banking Pioneer Award – Organisation