The Open Bank Project (OBP) platform is a middleware solution that allows financial institutions to easily create, secure, distribute, and monetise APIs. It comes with a catalogue of over 500 pre-built APIs available for immediate use.
OBP middleware lives on-premise behind the bank’s firewall or in the cloud, and it connects to the bank’s back-end systems and third-parties to expose a rich set of modern and fintech-friendly APIs.
It comes with:
- 500+ ready to use APIs
- a highly secure API Gateway;
- a developer-friendly, self-service API portal;
- a realistic sandbox environment;
- out-of-the-box consent management;
- Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) workflows that satisfy PSD2 and similar regulations.