The Open Bank Project (OBP) Middleware contains all the tools that financial institutions need to leverage their APIs and provide their customers with access to an ecosystem of 3rd party apps and services.
The solution makes it easy to create, secure, distribute and monetise APIs and comes with a catalogue of over 300 pre-built APIs available for immediate use.
It also grants access to OBP’s vibrant and global community of over 11,000 fintech developers & startups and their applications.
OBP middleware lives on-premise behind the bank’s firewall or in the cloud. It connects to the bank’s back-end systems and third-parties to expose a rich set of modern and fintech-friendly APIs.
It comes with:
- over 300 ready-to-use APIs
- a highly secure API Gateway
- a developer-friendly, self-service API portal
- a realistic sandbox environment
- flexible and easy-to-use core-banking connectors
- Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) workflows that satisfy PSD2 and similar regulations