An increasing number of finance executives are acknowledging the benefits of blockchain, digital assets, and smart contracts – both for their organisation and for wider society. But the unfamiliar landscape requires vigilance and thorough investigation.
Blockchain in Finance 2022 is written for finance executives who want to understand how the financial services sector is approaching blockchain, how much progress is being made, and what the most common challenges and opportunities are.
The report includes:
- An Introduction to the mechanics of Blockchain
- Expectations, attitudes, and concerns of financial executives around the world
- Barriers and common challenges faced by financial institutions
- Use Cases and Revenue opportunities for the traditional financial services sector
- A Case Study of the Blockchain / Open Banking Hackathon in El Salvador
Grab your free copy of the report today!