Over the past 5 years, Open Banking has evolved into a common banking practice and has expanded to encompass insurance, savings, and investments under the new term Open Finance. New models are emerging and each country is adding its own flavour to the movement.
The 3rd edition of Regulating Open Banking provides a snapshot of global progress by examining open banking initiatives in jurisdictions around the world.
In this edition:
- Detailed timeline of key events that led to the current Open banking ecosystem
- Comprehensive map revealing the global status of open banking
- Key aspects of an Open Banking regime and how they differ across jurisdictions
- How to choose the appropriate regime for your country
- An analysis of Open Finance in Brazil
- A set of recommendations for Regulators
Grab your free copy of the report today!